Support the MAC!
You have demanded and we have responded. The MAC has brought the finest in the performing and visual arts to the people of our community year after year. Whether it has been
- a performance by a nationally recognized artist
- a stirring concert by the New Philharmonic or New Classic Singers
- a child’s first experience with the performing arts through the school to stage program
- a performance by the Buffalo Theatre Ensemble or DuPage Opera Theatre
- or a community outreach event that personally connects artists with people,
the MAC has been here for you.
In the coming years the McAninch Arts Center will face greater financial challenges. It will only be through increased individual donations from patrons like you that we will be able to continue providing this community with the best in affordable access to the arts.
Friends of the MAC
By becoming a Friend at the $50 level you can purchase tickets to any performance before tickets are available to the general public.
Call the ticket office at (630) 942-4000 to become a Friend and order your tickets today! As a Friend, you’ll enjoy the benefits described below, but, most importantly, you will be supporting the MAC so we can continue to bring our community the kind of entertainment it deserves.
Supporter: $50 to $249
• Purchase tickets prior to general public sale
• Advance notice of coming attractions
• FREE ticket exchange (when available)
• Name recognition in MAC playbill
• No additional handling fees
• Half-price tickets to selected events
• Tax deduction
• Invitation to special “Friends” receptions
• 10% discount on ticket purchases
Friend: $250 to $499
All of the above benefits plus 15% discount on ticket purchases
Patron: $500 to $999
All of the above benefits plus
• 20% discount on ticket purchases
• Annual recognition in lobby
• Invitation to season preview reception
All of the above benefits plus Backstage Artist “meet and greet”
Friends of the MAC membership has its rewards, but none greater than knowing that you have helped the arts thrive in our community. For more information contact Roland Raffel, (630) 942-3018 or contact the College of DuPage Foundation at (630) 942-2462.
Take this opportunity to become a member of Friends of the MAC!